Your Entire Practice's Tasks, Procedures and Projects Set Up in A Day
Stop wasting time getting your business systems out of your head and into procedures set up.
Get traction, speed up your communication and feel more confident in your efficiency knowing where tasks and projects are up to and that they're being done!
- An Expert in your industry who needs your VA or Business manager to have speed and support to grow your practice?
- Don't have time to write everything down and get it all out of your head and into a platform both you and your Business Manager can use?
- Worried you're going to forget something, drop the ball or that clients will fall through the cracks?
This program is designed for Consultants, Speakers, Coaches, Experts and Thought Leaders and/or their VA or Business Manager to hit the ground running with their tasks and projects to run a successful practice.
I've spent 10 years building the systems and processes for my own successful practice and previously spent 5 years as a consultant working for one of the world's leading productivity companies. I've worked with multiple platforms over the years and settled on Asana as it has been by far the best and easiest to use for business growth. I wish I had a program like this when I started!
This program is designed to have your processes all set up within a day, saving you countless hours (and years), empowering your support team to start delivering on tasks and projects efficiently and effectively today!
Set up includes checklists, project management and tasking in Asana:
- 64 Paid Keynote Speaking tasks and 5 templates from the time the gig is booked with booking forms and payment agreements through to the post event gifts and leads follow up
- 37 Unpaid Keynote Speaking tasks and 4 templates from the time the gig is booked through to the sales meetings and follow up.
- 39 Virtual Keynote Speaking tasks: from sound checks to sending the invoice this also includes 4 templates to help your next event be smooth sailing
- 73 Public Training Program tasks and 5 templates from the time decide to start marketing your course to through to gaining feedback and follow up with participants.
- 47 Tasks for In-house Training Program and 5 templates from the time you decide to launch your program to the client says "let's do it" and then final stages
- 10 Book Sales Tasks: Every time you sell a book, how much are you optimising that sale? Tasks cover from tracking items in the post and using reliable couriers to ensuring following up to see if they are interested in other programs.
- 33 Public Coaching Tasks from the time you decide to create and market your coaching program to the time your program finishes with testimonials
- 35 In-House Coaching Program tasks for coaching in house from marketing the program through to the final session in a 12 week program.
- 27 Self-Publishing a Book tasks including from deciding on your title to the book layout and marketing activities once published.
- 38 Online Course Building tasks that cover everything from the idea through to selling and marketing
- 29 Community Management tasks: Whether you're running and Alumni of clients or potential new clients in Facebook or other platform, we've captured the key activities to keep them engaged and continuing to move them towards your next offer.
- 21 tasks to run a successful webcast that grows your leads: webcasts are so valuable in growing your list, leads and access to ideal clients. This list takes the guesswork out of how to make the most of your time
- 12 Client Nurturing tasks: Ensuring you are looking after ideal clients and staying focused on their needs is key to practice growth. These ensure you're continuing to look after those who matter to grow your practice
- 16 Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Management Activities: These are the key activities that are the routines that your Business Manager needs to be doing each day. From things such as checking your meeting confirmations to following up on invoice payments, these are ket to keeping your practice going without you having to keep thinking of it or reminding them.
- 22 New Team Member Onboarding Tasks: Checklist of tasks so that your team members can be empowered to do their own onboarding and get up to speed fast!
- 12 Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Marketing tasks: Knowing what needs to where, how to identify the key metrics for sales from the website is one of the most important marketing activities for your expert.
More than 500 tasks and 20 marketing and sales templates included and all at your fingertips the moment you need them!
Take a peak to see how your Asana projects and tasks can look...
Jane Anderson is a Strategic Communications Expert.
With over 20 years’ experience in she has worked with over 100,000 people on building more trust and influence in their businesses and brands.
Her clients include Virgin Australia, Lego, Ikea, Rio Tinto and Origin Energy. She has mentored some of the world's leading experts in their field to elevate their message, brand and practices.
Jane’s blog was recently voted in the top 10 branding blogs in Australia and in the top 3 branding gurus globally.
She is the host of the iTunes podcast "The Jane Anderson Brand You Show" and has been featured in Business Insider, Sky Business, Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
Jane has been nominated 9 times for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards, and the author of seven books including her latest “Catalyst Content: How to Create a World Class Piece of Thought Leadership in Less than 10 Minutes and Leverage it 99 Ways.”
She is also an Asana Certified Pro.
What some have said:
"Before implementing "Practice in a Box" my business manager and I had begun working together, however I had some big programs I wanted to launch and deliver so I really needed the systems to ensure we didn't drop any balls and deliver on all the promises I was making to my clients.
As a result of implementing "Practice in a Box" my Business Manager and I now have all the tasks out of my head, she is empowered to take all the actions needed for the programs we have, I don't need to continually follow up, we're more cohesive in our communication and the best news is my signature program has almost sold out and launched without a hitch!
I'm well aware of how many years and headaches this program has saved and can recommend it to anyone thinking about setting up their practice for success".
High Performance Expert
"The simplicity and thoroughness of the information in the projects and tasks meant that there wasn't a process left out that our new Business Manager didn't know how to do. I was able to leave my Business Manager to do the work that needed to be done knowing that the structured process was there for her to learn. Even if she didn't know how to do something there was a video on how to do it. I can't believe how long I've run my business without it. Every single expert and thought leader needs their "Practice in a Box" to help their practice grow faster."