✓ Exhausted from 2021?
✓ Feeling stuck in your practice?
✓ Need to get your mojo back and the year that was?
✓ Need to create a plan and set your goals?
Finding the time to work on your practice (not in it) is crucial to creating the roadmap for the year ahead for your practice.
If you need a PASS (a Plan, Accountability, Space and Support) so you can get your plan and goals set for the year ahead, you're coming to the right place!
Create a plan to grow your revenue, build your community and have an extraordinary practice in the new Financial Year.
Get clarity about your goals. Feel more in control and confident for the financial year ahead.
This event is ideal for you if you:
- Have been thinking about the new financial year and what it could look like for you, maybe you're feeling a lack of inspiration, need to reset those goals or get excited about the year ahead after COVID.
- Noticed you had to reassess what you really want in the last year and now ready to make it happen in 2022.
- Need to review and reset your sales, content creation delivery goals as your last year was highly reactive and now it's time to get back in control and create an extraordinary year.
- Are ready to get in and do the work. You just need some accountability and support to make it happen.
- Value the input of like-minded yet diverse Experts when planning and strategising.
- Need bum glue to make yourself get focussed and sit down to plan to the year ahead.
- Know where you want to practice to go next year, you just need the space to get a plan in place.
This program is not ideal if you if you:
- Want someone else to do it for you.
- Aren't prepared to commit 4 hours to planning for your practice.
How it works:
- We will meet virtually from 9am - 1pm AEST/10am-2pm AEDT on Saturday 13th November 2021. May where we use the time to develop and document your goals and plan for the new financial year.
- Ask questions as you need to, we're here. to help!
- Break into small groups to collaborate and support each other as you create your plan
The session will be delivered via Zoom on Saturday 13th November 2021
9am - 1pm AEST/10am-2pm AEDT
Every registration receives a Personal Power Planner
However you choose to Elevate, you will receive a Personal Power Planner that I designed to help you manage your time and productivity so you hit your goals.
This is a planner I've created with our community in mind. This planner draws on my years of experience working in productivity; its the lens through which I operate turned into a planner you can use every day in your practice.
Jane Anderson is a Thought Leadership Marketing expert.
With over 20 years’ experience in she has worked with over 100,000 people on building more influence in their businesses and brands.
Her clients include Virgin Australia, Lego, Ikea, Rio Tinto and Origin Energy. She is on faculty in Thought Leaders Business School, mentoring some of Australia’s leading experts in their field.
Jane’s blog was recently voted in the top 10 branding blogs in Australia and in the top 3 branding gurus globally.
She is the host of the iTunes podcast "The Jane Anderson Brand You Show" and has been featured in Business Insider, Sky Business, Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
Jane has been nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards nine times, and the author of 7 books including her latest “Catalyst Content: Create a World Class Piece of Content in Less than 10 minutes and Leverage it 99 Ways”.
What some have said...
"The deep dive into the goals for 2021 and beyond plus breaking down the tasks and actions needed to give me the directions on the way forward. "
Business Development | Coach | Author | Speaker
"Regrouping after the Covid Social Isolation Bubble experience in Victoria. Revisiting where I was pre-Covid, and planning forward. Putting perspective on the future. Before I can move forward, I need to clear a few personal roadblocks and build a stronger foundation and systems. Setting goals for each area of the practice was invaluable. Thank you for the Planner. So many things to do - now there is a road map for the journey, with some tools. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience. I am grateful."
"Focused time to set goals and break them into quarterly actions."
Innovator | Consultant | Virtual Facilitator | LIVE Online Coach | Virtual Speaker | Author | Digital Learning Expert
"Jane has this amazing ability to meet you where you are at. She doesn’t make you feel silly for the questions that you are asking, she doesn’t make you feel bad for the work that you are doing, she just meets you where you are and gives you the permission to just keep doing what you need to be doing.
A judgement free zone and a knack for patience, this woman is a force to be reckoned with (and that’s coming from me!).. Being a Go getter myself, I feel like Jane and I are a match made in heaven (not to get too soppy or anything) and I know that we will continue to work together over the coming years. When you meet “your people” you just know. And I just know.
Thank you Jane for making this journey so much less lonely than it could have been."
Executive Coach & Leadership Expert
"I’ve been quite fortunate to be mentored by Jane over the last few years and have found her to be nurturing, but also holding you to account, which has been really cool.
We could ask anything and she's quite okay about saying, you know what, that doesn't matter right now. What you need to be doing is this and have that you look at it this way… She is a communication specialist and we're all experts in our own area of expertise. That's why we go to Jane for the communication expertise."
"Jane is one of the most inspiring and resourceful leaders I know. She has been such a wonderful mentor for my business. Working with her has meant that I have more clarity over who I am and what I could be, more certainty over how to achieve my goals and more credibility as a thought leader and service provider. She has a crystal clear strategy for success and her commercial thinking wrapped up in a down to earth and empathic style has benefited me enormously.
My business has more than doubled its value since working with her and I know she has been instrumental in enabling my brand and the structures around my business to flourish. I will always be so very grateful to have found Jane."
Dr. Amy Silver
Psychologist | Speaker | Author | Mentor